ROMs, who is using it?

Last post 03-09-2011, 6:48 AM by Major Services. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • ROMs, who is using it?
    Posted: 03-07-2011, 5:06 PM

I had a call yesterday from Commvaults markting team reminding me of the 30 day trial. After asking a few questions about the costs involved it doesn't seem too overly expensive to monitor our most critical backups and DR readyness.

I would like to hear some real end user feadback if anyone can offer some.

• Re: ROMs, who is using it?
    Posted: 03-09-2011, 6:48 AM

Good day to you Rob,

I am sure if some of our hundreds of ROMS customers come by the forums they would be candid and forthcoming with their experiences.

However it may be some time before enough have seen your question and added a few voices to the topic.

If a ROMS Customer Forum was hosted by CommVault where by we got a community of ROMS users to talk about their experiences, would that be of value?

If so, please send us a note at ROMSFeedback@CommVault.com and copy in this reply and your response to it.

Thank you.

Regards,

Major Services

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy