Good to see an official site!

Last post 07-12-2010, 10:13 AM by Chris Naude. 7 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Good to see an official site!
    Posted: 06-22-2010, 1:08 AM

Nice to see an official forum rather than the yahoo groups!

• Re: Good to see an official site!
    Posted: 06-22-2010, 11:05 AM

I agree.

Posted: 06-24-2010, 6:22 AM

totally agree - will be a very cool additional resource Cool

Posted: 07-12-2010, 9:58 AM

Yes i agree hopefully many people will contribute to make it useful.

Posted: 07-12-2010, 10:05 AM

Yep, due to the nature of backups, a well organized and officially supported forum can be a great aid in configuration and troubleshooting.

Posted: 07-12-2010, 10:08 AM

Very happy to see this in place.

Thanks CV..

Posted: 07-12-2010, 10:10 AM

Although I agree, I hope we can get good threads and as good conversations going as the yahoo group experiences.

Posted: 07-12-2010, 10:13 AM

I agree! :)

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy