Indian call centre needs major improvement!

Last post 04-15-2011, 2:42 PM by Stephen Connington. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Indian call centre needs major improvement!
    Posted: 04-12-2011, 11:49 PM

I deal with the Australian and American support centres most of the time and they are both fantastic to quickly log a ticket and then engineer support is also great and knowledgeable.

Unfortunately it's the Indian call centre that drastically reduces the customer experience. Usually tickets are logged incorrectly with the wrong details and the process is slow due to the scripted nature of the whole thing. I have no issues where a call centre may be, but I do expect they all perform at a high standard that's delivered by your other support teams.

• Re: Indian call centre needs major improvement!
    Posted: 04-15-2011, 2:42 PM

Rob,

I appreciate your feedback and we are always looking for ways to improve and serve our customers better. Our Hyderbad office is the youngest of our centers and we are working diligently to ensure experiences with support regardless of location is always world class.

If you come across a case where you do not feel top notch support was delivered please let us know by either filling out an incident survey or you can send me an e-mail at sconnington@commvault.com

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy