Compliance Search - Select All?

Last post 10-25-2016, 3:32 PM by FSJAGarcia. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Compliance Search - Select All?
    Posted: 04-17-2011, 10:58 PM

Can someone tell me how to select all the items in a V9 search so I can add them to a review set?  There doesn't seem to be a select all option anywhere. 

Currently I am selecting multiple items by holding down ctrl and selecting them which is painful when you have hundreds of items to select.

• Re: Compliance Search - Select All?
    Posted: 04-19-2011, 12:21 PM

right click on the search terms you used under "recent search" (upper left hand corner) and use "add items to"

Posted: 04-19-2011, 3:39 PM

Thank you so much even support didn't mention this.

Posted: 04-20-2011, 9:54 AM

Not a problem, glad I could help

Posted: 10-25-2016, 3:32 PM

Hello I am having trouble selecting all and adding the item to a review set. Sometimes this happens when I select a single item. Would you happen to know why, or could point me in the right direction to get this addressed. Sorry if this topic doesnt fit the fourm. Thanks!

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy