Simpana 9 CommNet ImportCommServeDB.exe Utility

Last post 06-07-2011, 12:38 AM by JWeir. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Simpana 9 CommNet ImportCommServeDB.exe Utility
    Posted: 05-17-2011, 9:38 AM

We have recently upgrade our CommCell and CommNet to Simpana 9 from version 8. I have just tried running the ImportCommServeDB.exe for the first time and getting errors that the utility is for the previous version.

I have tried to locate the utility on the install media, base folder, software downloads online, etc. but can't find the new version utility. Does anyone know wher I would locate this?

Regards

Murray Johnstone

• Re: Simpana 9 CommNet ImportCommServeDB.exe Utility
    Posted: 05-24-2011, 3:09 PM

Murray,

Development Team is working on providing us steps for this.  I will update this thread once I have the details.

JW

Posted: 06-06-2011, 6:45 PM

I currently have a support incident open regards this as well but so far it seems like the proposed solution I have been provided with is that we should use standard synch or set up synch through a firewall if it is for a remote connection for customer sites.

Still interested in an equivalent solution as per the Simpana 8 version if you know of one.

Regards

Murray

Posted: 06-07-2011, 12:38 AM

Murray,

We received an updated PDF today from the one you received on Friday.  I have attached it for you.

JW

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2020 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy